The washing machine is an essential appliance for every household, but that does not mean they’re cheap. A good washer can be a pricy investment for many homes, especially since they go hand in hand with a dryer. That is why when your washer breaks or doesn’t work properly, it can cause great amounts of stress. This can be especially true when the washing machine breaks suddenly out of nowhere. There is nothing more alarming and nerve wrecking than having your washer break down in the middle of a laundry load. This is why we provide fast and high-quality washing machine repair services to Milwaukee, WI and all surrounding areas.
Broken Washing Machine
Not sure if your washing machine is functioning properly? Here are some of the top signs you may notice for a washer that is need of a repair:
- Noise: A washing machine making loud noises during a load may indicate problems to a wide variety of things such as the pump motor, belt, or tub bearings.
- Leaks: A leaky washing machine may be signs of problems with the pump, water inlet valve, or the seals of the door.
- Excessive Shaking: If your washer shakes and moves violently during a wash, there may be problems with the shock absorbers or tub dampening straps.
- Does not spin: If your washer does not spin properly during a wash, it may be a result from problems with the coupler, agitator cogs, or more.
- Does not turn on: Lastly, a washing machine that does not turn on is a definite sign of a broken washing machine in need of immediate repairs.
There are other symptoms that a washing machine will show that indicates its need of repairs. Contact us immediately to have our experts take a look at your machine and get it fixed as soon as possible.
Washing Machine Repair Milwaukee
As a local business, we believe in providing our services to those in need and building long lasting relationships. Our experts are trained to work on all types and brands of appliances including Whirlpool, LG, Maytag and more! Call us today at 414-209-5520 to get your washing machine, or other appliances repaired.